WASHINGTON, Feb 23 (Reuters) - The United States plans to file more cases at the World Trade Organization against China and other countries that violate international trade rules in 2006 than it has in recent years, a top U.S. trade official said on Thursday. "I think it's fair to say there will be a significant uptick in the coming year in the number of cases" the United States files at the WTO, Jim Mendenhall, general counsel in the U.S. Trade Representative's office said in a speech to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US plans more WTO cases against China, others in '06" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642