NEW YORK, Dec 31 (Reuters) - U.S. platinum prices finished on Friday with healthy gains of 1.65 percent, or $28.90 per ounce, and U.S. palladium futures added $17.10 an ounce, to close 2.18 percent higher, as both advanced with other precious metals on the final day of 2010. Benchmark U.S. April platinum futures settled 2010 at $1,778.20 an ounce, about 21 percent over 2009's settlement when the active contract ended at $1,471 on the NYMEX. Benchmark U.S. March palladium futures finished ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US platinum up 21 pct, palladium up 96.5 pct in '10" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642