WASHINGTON, March 29 (Reuters) - U.S. refiners don't need waivers to clean-burning gasoline rules this summer even though a decision to phase out a water-polluting gasoline additive will squeeze supplies, the Renewable Fuels Association said on Wednesday. "I do not believe that any waivers will be necessary or will be needed," RFA President Bob Dinneen told a Senate Environment Committee hearing into the effect the phaseout of MTBE will have on gasoline supplies and prices. Some oil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US refiners don't need clean fuel waivers-trade assn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.