(Recasts with Saturn investigation, adds details on Toyota, changes dateline, previous TOKYO/NEW YORK) DETROIT, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Federal regulators are considering a possible recall of General Motors Corp.'s Saturn L Series mid-size car and have also launched safety investigations of two Toyota Motor Corp. vehicles, including the best-selling Lexus, officials said on Wednesday. The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has received a safety defect petition from a North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. regulators check complaints on Saturn, Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.