FRANKFURT, Dec 5 (Reuters) - Sales of Daimler's Mercedes-Benz luxury brand climbed 5.7 pct to 120,346 vehicles in November, an all-time high for that month, as rising U.S. volumes fully offset a decline in China. Mercedes sales chief Joachim Schmidt reaffirmed the brand was on track to see record sales this year, adding: "I am particularly pleased about the favourable response to our new vehicles. Above all, the A-Class is developing excellently." While volumes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. sales drive Mercedes record Nov sales month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642