By Jack Kim SOGWIPO, South Korea, Oct 27 (Reuters) - The United States, at the end of a week of trade talks on Friday, said South Korea's latest offer to open its heavily protected agricultural market did not go far enough. But chief U.S. trade negotiator Wendy Cutler said the talks were not faltering and that the discussions this week had paved the way for closing differences over trade in farm goods, automobiles, textiles and pharmaceuticals in future rounds. The fourth round of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. says S.Korea farm market offer not enough" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.