* Three companies named in auto lights probe * One executive already sentenced to prison WASHINGTON, Feb 24 (Reuters) - The former chairman of a Taiwan's Depo Auto Parts Industrial Co Ltd has agreed to plead guilty to fixing the prices of some spare auto parts, the U.S. Justice Department said on Friday. Shiu-Min Hsu also agreed to cooperate in the Justice Department's investigation into price-fixing for after-market auto lights between 2000 and 2008, the department said. A Depo subsidiary, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US says Taiwan exec pleads guilty to price-fixing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.