WASHINGTON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - U.S. securities regulators have allowed exchanges to decide which additional financial company stocks should be covered by its temporary ban on short selling. The New York Stock Exchange issued a list on Monday of 30 company stocks in addition to the 799 identified by the Securities and Exchange Commission last week. The NYSE list includes shares of General Electric , M&T Bank Corp , Legg Mason and General Motors Corp . (Reporting by Rachelle Younglai; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US SEC lets exchanges expand short sale ban list" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.