By Susan Cornwell WASHINGTON, May 23 (Reuters) - A frustrated Republican senator threatened on Tuesday to yank airline relief provisions out of a stalled pension reform bill but House of Representatives Majority Leader John Boehner said Congress would not break up the legislation. Deleting the airline aid proposals could further hurt the outlook for the pension legislation, which aims to tighten funding rules for thousands of companies and has generated little enthusiasm from the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US senator threatens to fly solo with airline help" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642