By Tom Doggett WASHINGTON, April 29 (Reuters) - The chairman of the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee wants the federal government to create emergency stockpiles of petroleum products, such as gasoline and diesel fuel, to help offset supply disruptions, a committee spokesman said on Wednesday. Senator Jeff Bingaman wants to include language for establishing the product reserves, which would total some 30 million barrels, in comprehensive energy legislation that is being ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US senator wants 30 mln barrel oil products reserve" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642