WASHINGTON, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The Obama administration's investment in the advanced battery sector created just over 12,000 jobs, costing nearly $160,000 per position, according to an analysis from two Republican senators released on Wednesday. Republicans have blasted President Barack Obama's efforts to jumpstart clean energy development, accusing the administration of wasting taxpayer dollars on well-connected companies with little hope of success. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Senators say gov't battery program spent $159,000 per job" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642