NEW YORK, Nov 26 (Reuters) - U.S. imports of brass mill products in September rose 22.1 percent from Sept. 2001 to 55,810,177 lbs, while exports fell 2.2 percent to 23,581,019 lbs in the same period, the Copper & Brass Fabricators Council Inc. (CBFC) said Tuesday. Canada was the top destination for brass mill exports in September 2002, the latest month for which data were available, at 10,724,598 lbs, followed by Mexico at 8,797,455 lbs and China at 406,168 lbs, CBFC said in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Sept. brass mill imports jump, exports dip -CBFC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642