* US will be "left out" if EU, Canada conclude deal * EU-NAFTA agreement idea floated * USTR wishes EU, Canada luck in their talks By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, April 28 (Reuters) - A proposed trade deal between Canada and the European Union puts pressure on the United States to begin thinking about its own trade pact with Europe, U.S. manufacturers said on Tuesday. "The EU already has a free trade agreement with Mexico. Now they're negotiating one with Canada and that leaves us out," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US should consider trade pact with EU-manufacturers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642