NEW YORK, Dec 18 (Reuters) - New York silver futures tumbled again on Monday, maintaining steep losses into the close, but traders noted that follow-through speculative and fund selling was lighter and more orderly than Friday's rout. Gold also lost ground, hitting its lowest level since Nov. 1 as the dollar continued its ascent. But by comparison, gold selling was relatively light and its declines not as deep as Friday's 2 percent drop and silver's near 3.25 percent losses. "We had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US silver ends near 7-wk low on more fund selling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642