WASHINGTON, May 25 (Reuters) - The United States and South Korea moved closer to formally signing a bilateral free trade agreement after the two countries released the nearly completed text of the accord late on Thursday. "The KORUS FTA (Korea-US free trade agreement) is a strong, comprehensive deal that will bring concrete benefits to U.S. manufacturers, services providers, farmers, ranchers, and workers, as well as the people of Korea," U.S. Trade Representative Susan Schwab said in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US, S.Korea issue trade text, to sign deal June 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.