By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, Nov 16 (Reuters) - Top U.S. and South Korean trade officials will discuss prospects for each other's legislature to approve a free trade trade pact when they meet early next week in Singapore, a U.S. trade official said on Friday. U.S. Trade Representative Susan Schwab and South Korean Trade Minister Kim Hyun-chong "will exchange updates on legislative developments" related to agreement, said Gretchen Hamel, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Trade Representative's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US, S.Korea trade chiefs to mull trade vote options" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.