By Angela Moon NEW YORK, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Mid- and small cap stocks fell on Monday as concerns about the economy persisted, offsetting improved data on consumer spending. Stocks that are more closely associated with economic growth such as materials, industrials and technology were hit the hardest, while defensive sectors like healthcare were relatively resilient. "There is a conviction that growth is going to be anemic well into next year. Any sector that has cyclical exposure is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US SMALL/MIDCAPS-Economic concerns pressure stocks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.