By Chuck Mikolajczak NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - Mid- and small-cap stocks fell on Thursday after a round of disappointing earnings and weak forecasts provided further evidence of a slowing economy. The S&P MidCap 400 index lost 0.5 percent, while the S&P SmallCap 600 index shed 0.3 percent. In comparison, the benchmark S&P 500 was off 0.4 percent. Midcap Harsco Corp dropped 13.6 percent to $23.20 after the provider of products and services to metal producers posted lower ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US SMALL/MIDCAPS-Weak outlooks push stocks lower" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.