WASHINGTON, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Top U.S. and South Korean trade officials will meet in Columbia, Maryland, on Tuesday and Wednesday to try again to resolve differences blocking U.S. approval of a free trade agreement, U.S. officials said. It will be the first meeting between U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk and South Korean Trade Minister Kim Jong-hoon since the two sides failed at the Group of 20 summit last month in Seoul to meet a self-imposed deadline for reaching a deal on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US, South Korea trade chiefs to meet on deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642