TORONTO, Nov 24 (Reuters) - United States Steel Corp. said on Wednesday it plans to evaluate the possibility of making a bid for Stelco Inc. , Canada's biggest steelmaker, which is currently under bankruptcy protection. "We did file the necessary paper work to participate in the court administered restructuring for Stelco," said U.S. Steel spokesman John Armstrong. "The reason we're doing that is it will enable us to gather the preliminary information that we need to determine if we in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Steel to evaluate possible bid for Stelco" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642