By Martin Dokoupil KOSICE, Slovakia, Sept 25 (Reuters) - U.S. Steel Corp. said on Tuesday its new Slovak galvanising unit should reach full capacity by the end of 2007 and that it might consider further expansion in central and Eastern Europe. U.S. Steel Kosice, the top producer of flat-rolled products in central Europe and Slovakia's third largest company by sales, plans to make 350,000 tonnes of galvanised steel strips a year at the new hot dip line, supplying mainly the booming car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Steel sees Slovak line at full speed in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.