HONG KONG, June 1 (Reuters) - U.S. stock futures added to gains while Treasury futures extended declines on Monday after details emerged about a bankruptcy filing by General Motors Corp expected later on Monday. S&P 500 futures were up 0.6 percent, extending earlier gains made after a Chinese manufacturing index reflected a third consecutive month of expansion. The 10-year U.S. Treasury future was down 0.3 percent. General Motors Corp will file for bankruptcy protection before ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US stock futures extend gains on GM bankruptcy details" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.