(Adds Heinz, Deere, updates prices) By Vivianne Rodrigues NEW YORK, Nov 22 (Reuters) - U.S. stock futures fell, indicating a lower market opening on Tuesday, as a rebound in oil prices revived worries about the impact of higher energy costs on corporate profits. In earnings news, Albertsons Inc. , the No. 2 U.S. grocer, posted lower quarterly profit that missed Wall Street expectations, and was dragged down by higher costs from hurricanes. [ID:nN22286073] Also on Tuesday farm ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stock futures fall on energy costs fears" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.