(Adds Allergan, Inamed shares, updates prices) By Vivianne Rodrigues NEW YORK, Nov 21 (Reuters) - U.S. stock futures were little changed, pointing to a flat market opening on Monday, as investors anticipated an announcement from automaker General Motors Corp. that could include U.S. factory closings. GM's Chief Executive Rick Wagoner will speak to employees about significant actions affecting GM North America at 8:30 a.m. (1330 GMT), with a news conference to follow, the company said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stock futures flat, GM to announce plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642