* German, French PMIs positive in August * July existing home sales data, Bernanke speech on tap * Futures up: Dow 43 pts, S&P 500 6.7 pts, Nasdaq 7.25 pts * For up-to-the-minute market news, click STXNEWS/US (Adds new analyst comment) By Edward Krudy NEW YORK, Aug 21 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Friday, spurred by positive economic data from Europe, as investors awaited a U.S. report on existing home sales and a speech by Federal Reserve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCK-Wall St set to rise on euro data; housing eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.