(Updates to early afternoon) By Haitham Haddadin NEW YORK, March 20 (Reuters) - Stocks piled up more gains early Thursday afternoon, shedding earlier losses as the U.S.-led forces stepped up an assault on Iraq in a war that investors hope is going smoothly for the United States. "It's being driven by signs of more massive U.S. military strikes," said Alan Ackerman, market strategist at Fahnestock & Co. "Overnight, the issue was whether or not the U.S. had paused for whatever ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stocks add to gains as war intensifies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.