(Updates to midday, changes byline) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, Dec 17 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks slid on Monday as worries about the housing slump's impact on the economy rattled investors, driving down shares of bellwethers such as Caterpillar Inc . Technology shares also took a heavy beating as investors worried about the outlook for business spending. Concerns about the specter of rising inflation also put investors on edge after last week's reports showed rising prices pressures on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-CAT claws Dow as economic worry hits Wall St" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.