(Updates to mid-morning) By Denise Duclaux NEW YORK, March 21 (Reuters) - Stocks climbed on Friday, driving the blue-chip Dow toward its eighth straight session of gains with investor hopes growing for a swift war as U.S.-led forces barrel through southern Iraq. "So far things have been going very well, and the whole concern has been how quickly and how easily we can get through this situation in Iraq," said Peter Dunay, chief market strategist and options specialist at brokerage Wall ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stocks climb as war confidence rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.