* Target gives reassuring same-store sales forecast * CBOE VIX gains 1 pct, further swings expected: analyst * GM files for IPO of up to $100 mln * Stocks up: Dow 0.1 pct, S&P 0.2 pct, Nasdaq 0.3 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news see [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to close) By Angela Moon NEW YORK, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Wall Street rose on Wednesday, led by gains in consumer stocks after a sales forecast from discounter Target Corp temporarily quelled concerns about consumer demand. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Consumer sector lifts Wall St after Target outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642