(Updates to early morning) By Kristina Cooke NEW YORK, Feb 15 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Friday, extending the previous session's losses, on worries about the outlook for the economy and more credit losses at banks. A profit warning from electronics retailer Best Buy added to concerns about the health of the consumer. Best Buy shares fell 4.4 percent. Economic data that showed a jump in import prices and a record monthly drop in a measure of manufacturing activity in New York ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Credit, economic worries weigh on Wall Street" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.