(Updates close with Lowe's shares down after the bell in 7th paragraph) By Caroline Valetkevitch NEW YORK, Sept 24 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Monday as financial shares weakened on news that Germany's largest bank may take a big hit from subprime mortgage investments, while a landmark strike at General Motors raised concern about the economic outlook. Citigroup and other banks fell after sources familiar with the situation said that exposure to risky U.S. home loans could reduce ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Credit worries, GM strike weigh on Wall St" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.