(Updates prices, adds earnings data, Nortel firings) By Bill Rigby NEW YORK, April 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks are poised to drift lower on Wednesday as investors wrestle with fears of rising interest rates and mounting security concerns, offsetting optimism as corporate profits boom. Comcast Corp. is set to leap after the No. 1 U.S. cable company said it would withdraw its $48.4 billion bid to buy Walt Disney Co. . Its shares jumped 6 percent before the bell, while Disney dipped a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US stocks to dip; Comcast up as scraps Disney bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642