* GM, energy stocks support Dow as crude oil rises * Retailers dip, but Amazon, Jones Apparel bright spots * Dow up 0.1 pct, S&P down 0.1 pct, Nasdaq off 0.4 pct * For up to the minute market news, please click on [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to midday, changes byline) By Deepa Seetharaman NEW YORK, Dec 26 (Reuters) - The Dow clung to a small gain at midday on Friday, supported by an advance in General Motors shares after its GMAC affiliate qualified to be a bank holding company, while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Dow inches up as GMAC, oil help; S&P, Nasdaq dip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.