(Updates with Dow rising 1 pct) NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks extended gains, sending the Dow up more than 1 percent, on Wednesday, just minutes before the release of the Federal Reserve's latest decision on interest rates. (Reporting by Ellis Mnyandu; Editing by Kenneth Barry)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Dow jumps more than 1 pct before Fed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.