* Low liquidity seen as many traders still out * Ford, Home Depot among the biggest gainers * Apple shares fall, weighing on Nasdaq index * Dow up 0.2 pct, S&P up 0.4 pct, Nasdaq down 0.4 pct By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Oct 31 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks mostly rose on Wednesday in the first trading session since a massive storm in the U.S. Northeast forced the first weather-related two-day market closure since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Dow, S&P rise after reopening, volume low" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.