* Stocks pull back after Chrysler bankruptcy * Dow Chemical's profit beats estimates, stock soars * Initial jobless claims fall, continuing claims rise * Dow off 0.2 pct, S&P off 0.1 pct, Nasdaq up 0.3 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news click [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to close) By Chuck Mikolajczak NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - The Dow and S&P 500 fell on Thursday after Chrysler's bankruptcy filing undercut optimism about upbeat corporate profits and reassuring job ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Dow, S&P slip after Chrysler's bankruptcy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.