* Market sheds gains after Fed's interest-rate cut * Energy stocks up on higher oil; airlines and P&G drop * Dow down 0.3 pct, S&P off 0.03 pct, Nasdaq up 0.7 pct (Updates to late afternoon) By Kristina Cooke NEW YORK, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The Dow industrials and the S&P 500 slipped, while the Nasdaq gave up some gains in volatile trading on Wednesday, after the Federal Reserve cut interest rates in an effort to keep a credit crisis from triggering a deep recession. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Dow, S&P slip, Nasdaq sheds some gains after rate cut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.