* Egyptian civil unrest prompts selloff in equities * Investors scramble for protective positions, VIX soars * S&P 500 hit with biggest 1-day loss since mid-August * Ford, Amazon sink after results * Indexes down: Dow 1.4 pct, S&P 1.8 pct, Nasdaq 2.5 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news see [STXNEWS/US] (Updates with advancers and decliners in last paragraph, VIX settling price) By Angela Moon NEW YORK, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Stocks suffered their biggest one-day loss in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Egypt riots spark biggest drop in nearly 6 months" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.