* Egyptian riots add to jitters; oil futures fall * Ford sinks after results, weighs on GM * Dow could cap 8-week streak of gains * Indexes down: Dow 1.1 pct, S&P 1.4 pct, Nasdaq 2.1 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news see [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to early afternoon) By Rodrigo Campos NEW YORK, Jan 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell from 29-month highs on Friday as investors worried about escalating anti-government protests in Egypt and as Amazon and Ford shares tumbled after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Egypt unrest, weak earnings sock Wall St" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.