(Updates to late afternoon) By Haitham Haddadin NEW YORK, March 19 (Reuters) - The blue-chip Dow and Standard & Poor's 500 index rose slightly on Wednesday afternoon as a deadline for war loomed, but technology issues fell on news of softer software sales from Oracle Corp. . "The selling's been done," said Michael Murphy, managing director of equity trading at Wachovia Securities. "As the drums beat louder, investors have become a little more, 'Let's sit here and see what happens. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stocks eke out gains but techs dip on Oracle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.