(Updates to show Dow rising, S&P 500 and Nasdaq cutting losses) NEW YORK, Oct 29 (Reuters) - The Dow turned positive and the S&P 500 and Nasdaq cut losses on Wednesday on optimism about a possible interest rate cut and as higher oil prices boosted energy shares. U.S. stocks had earlier been down more than 1 percent as investors locked in profits after Tuesday's steep gains. The Dow Jones industrial average was up 8.68 points, or 0.10 percent, at 9,073.80. The Standard & ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Energy shares lead Dow higher" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.