(Updates to early morning, changes byline) By Emily Chasan NEW YORK, Jan 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Monday, helped by strong earnings from Exxon Mobil Corp. , the biggest publicly traded oil company, but investors were cautious, expecting an increase in interest rates by the Federal Reserve on Tuesday. Exxon reported a surge in quarterly profit, capping a year of record earnings. [ID:nN30266440] Shares of Exxon, a component of the blue-chip Dow Jones industrial average, rose ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US stocks up on Exxon profit; interest rates eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.