(Updates to late afternoon) NEW YORK, May 25 (Reuters) - U.S. stock indexes were off in late Wednesday afternoon trading with oil prices topping $50 a barrel and tech stocks cooling as the Nasdaq's eight-day rally appears headed for an end. Shares of Dow industrial companies that are benchmarks of the U.S. economy declined. Honeywell International Inc., an aerospace and industrial conglomerate, was down 1.7 percent at $36.65. Caterpillar Inc., a heavy-equipment maker, was down 1.4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stocks fade as price of crude oil climbs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.