(Updates to add details on retail sales in paragraph 13) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, Nov 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Monday as energy stocks, including Exxon Mobil Corp. , tumbled on a big drop in oil prices and retailers lost ground on worries that a strong start to the holiday season may be fleeting. Also helping stall one of the market's longest winning streaks of the year was a report showing a bigger-than-expected drop in U.S. existing home sales, which fed fears that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US stocks fall; holiday sales, housing data weigh" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642