(Updates to early afternoon, changes byline) By Vivian Chu NEW YORK, April 29 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks sagged on Thursday after a surprising jump in a key inflation gauge sparked fears the Federal Reserve would raise interest rates and overshadowed several strong earnings reports. Technology stocks fell for the fourth straight day, weighed by a slump in shares of JDS Uniphase Corp. after the fiber-optic parts maker posted a smaller quarterly loss but forecast an uncertain industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stocks fall, interest rate hike fears loom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.