* Fed plan to aid consumer lending spurs optimism * U.S. GDP shrinks more than previously thought * Cisco tumbles on news of planned shutdown * Dow up 0.4 pct, S&P 500 up 0.7 pct, Nasdaq off 0.5 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news, please click on STXNEWS/US (Updates to close) By Charles Mikolajczak NEW YORK, Nov 25 (Reuters) - The Dow and S&P 500 gained on Tuesday on optimism that the Federal Reserve's latest rescue package could revive the sagging housing market and free ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Fed plans boosts Dow, S Cisco sinks Nasdaq" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.