* Investors fret about stimulus removal * Late sell-off hits banks, housing stocks * Dow off 0.8 pct; S&P 500 off 1 pct; Nasdaq off 0.7 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news, click [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to close) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, Sept 23 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Wednesday as investors worried the Federal Reserve is closer to pulling back on extraordinary measures to inject funding to shore up the economy. The Fed's policy-setters kept interest rates ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Fed stimulus withdrawal fears hit Wall St" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.