(Updates to early morning) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, Sept 24 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were little changed on Monday as lingering concerns about the impact of the housing slump and credit squeeze hurt shares of financial companies, offsetting optimism about further interest rate cuts. Citigroup and other banks fell on fears there could be more upheaval from the subprime mortgage sector after news that Germany's Deutsche Bank could take a $2.4 billion hit to its quarterly profit as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Financial stocks weigh on market, but GM gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.