* Egyptian riots add to jitters; oil shares fall * Ford shares sink after results, weigh on GM * Dow could notch ninth straight week of gains * Indexes down: Dow 1 pct, S&P 1.2 pct, Nasdaq 2.1 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news see [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to late morning) By Rodrigo Campos NEW YORK, Jan 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell from 29-month highs on Friday as Amazon and Ford reported weak results and investors worried about escalating protests in Egypt against the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Ford, Egypt unrest knock Wall St off 29-month high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642