(Updates with reaction to jobless claims) NEW YORK, Sept 27 (Reuters) - U.S. stock futures added to gains on Thursday as a report showed that the number of Americans filing for unemployment benefits unexpectedly fell last week, suggesting continued strength in the labor market. S&P 500 futures rose 4.4 points and were above fair value, a mathematical formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration on the contract. Dow Jones ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Futures add to gains after jobless claims" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.